The team behind the language classes that do work!
Our team of certified teachers that are native or have a C1 language level, make a big difference in the learning outcomes. All our teachers have experience in disruptive and truly effective methodologies to help you dominate the language of your interest in language classes that really work.
Our team of teachers are experts in business topics to learn with a professional and social focus in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
There is a team of professionals in the commercial, administrative and operational area that support our teachers to guarantee the best learning experience for our students and the institutional wellbeing of the entire BBE Languages community.
Our methodology in language classes
BBE Languages language classes are enriching in the different modalities. We strategically select materials, tools and methodologies in each of our English for work, English for adults’ programs as well as for other languages.
Language classes with 80/20 Methodology
We designed the 80/20 methodology, which has worked for us throughout more than 11 years of experience, helping the development of companies and individuals with the training in a second language.
The 80/20 methodology is designed with your learning needs in mind and according to the way your brain appropriates the language.
The 80% of the progress is driven by the student and the remaining 20% by the guidance of the specialist teacher. Thus, more than 15 thousand students have achieved evident results in a very short period of time.
Likewise, we propose the most appropriate methodologies for the chosen modality and programs. This way you will see, both in online language classes as well as in face-to-face and inverted classroom classes, the best results in your process.
Our 5 methodological pillars
BBE Languages’ 5 methodological pillars are the backbone of the academic strategy. They are the following:
1. Employability: Improving essential work skills by learning English.
2. Cross-cultural communication.
3. Experiential learning.
4. Objective-driven training.
5. 21st century skills.
Online language classes at BBE Languages
Thinking in your needs, we designed our online classes with synchronous meetings and technological tools that strengthen your skills in the language. Through the e-learning platform, our students always have access to materials, audios, books and additional resources to learn whenever and wherever they want.
Hybrid language classes
We apply a blended classroom methodology for our hybrid programs such as the one offered in our BBE Access program. It is carried out 50% in immersions with a teacher and 50% autonomous work with our e-learning platform.
In Company language courses with BBE Languages
We carry out In Company language courses thinking about those who prefer an in-person process, with the option of having classes in their company’s facilities. These can be one to one classes or in groups of a maximum of 10 students.
We match the teacher and ideal objectives for your process, according to the level you want to achieve and the program you choose. Decide on the language you are interested in, the level you wish to achieve and your availability or your company’s availability, and we will design your process.